As many of our regular readers know, we have a large and faithful Buckeye readership. For those that appreciate the humor and don't take us seriously, thanks for reading. For those that post the crude remarks and are pissed and shocked - shocked! - that our biggest rival is regularly poked fun at on a humor-centric Michigan site, blow me. That would be akin to me going over to Gerd at the Ozone and bitching about their reportage on the Wolverines.
In any event, a new Buckeye has been lurking among us, the mysteriously named, "Ex." After an exchange of emails, Sir Ex has volunteered to be the Voice of Buckeye
* Why the love of setting fires after a Michigan victory/loss/any day in November?
* What is the story behind the Buckstache?
* What's with all the "Fuck Michigan" shirts and are they worn to weddings?
* Do you really think Tosu* fans are treated the same in A2 as U-M fans are treated in C-bus?
And many more.
Now, before I agreed to let Ex hold this cherished position here at the MZone, I put him through a rigorous vetting process.
1) He was forced to sign an affidavit swearing that he's never thrown anything (including his fists) at a Michigan fan either in Columbus or on any visits to Ann Arbor (I did not, however, ask him if he's ever thrown any F-bombs since I assume that would disqualify all Buckeye fans).
2) Since he uses words like "adjudicate" in his comments on the site, he had to prove that he indeed knew what the word meant and wasn't simply relying on Google.
3) He had to promise that he's never rocked a Buckstache.
With the above all answered to my satisfaction - and in the spirit of "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" - let's give this a try.
So leave your questions here or email them to us at the MZone (addy on the left below the masthead).