Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Believe

We interrupt our regularly scheduled college football blog for the excitement that is the NHL Playoffs.

Tonight, the Wings try to even their series against San Jose at the Joe.  Detroit is attempting to become just the 4th team in NHL history to win a series after being down 3-0.

Go Wings!

5 comments:

GoBlueBob said...

I am in Mexico for work but will be able to watch the game on tape delay late tonight. I hope they can pull it off. Go Wings!

Yost said...

Me, too, Bob!

GoBlueBob said...

I actually got to watch the game live. I found a station that carried the VS feed so I got to watch in my hotel room while I was working. Great game. Hope they can finish it off on Thursday.

Yost said...

What a game! Glad you got to see it, Bob.

Bigasshammm said...

I was somewhat inebriated and found myself jumping out of my seat a couple times.
the wife will have to deal with no american idol tomorrow night.

Ha