But the sequel below is crap. Literally.
Wow. I mean...wow.
Let's see if we can sum up how the creative process went to produce the comedic masterpiece above:
* In a bolt out of the blue on par with the flash of genius that struck Newton after the apple struck him, the idea hits Mascot Man (probably as he sits on the toilet).
* He immediately writes this "shit" down so the moment of inspiration doesn't elude him.
* He spends the time to make - MAKE! - an M-shaped fake turd, probably giggling the entire time at the shear hilarity of it all.
* He next dresses up in his paper mache costume
* He sets up his video camera in the bathroom
* He then shoots this turd (of a video)
* He then edits this turd (of a video-slash-video of a turd)
* Unable to wait for the millions of Internet viewers, he immediately
* Uploads it to YouTube
* Keeps hitting refresh on his YouTube page for 8 straight hours, wondering how in the hell this thing isn't going viral like the kid who got stoned at the dentist
* Returns to work at Subway the next morning
* Starts thinking of next bit of Buckeye-theme Internet magic on his lunch break