Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Really, Vegas?!

Have you seen the line for this weekend's Michigan-Wisconsin game?

The Badgers are favored.  No surprise there.

The Badgers are favored by only 5 to 5 1/2.  BIG surprise there.

Look, I know we're coming off back-to-back November wins for the first time in Rich Rod's tenure, but the Wolverine optimism by Vegas is a bit surprising.  I love my team and hope we pull the upset Saturday - and that's what it would be against the 5th ranked team in the country - but if I was forced to bet everything on the game, I must admit I don't think my money would be on U-M with a spread like that. 

ED. NOTE: Since I couldn't find a good picture to go with this post, I figured that was as good a reason as any to put up this video of Vegas "Tan Ambassadors:"

2 comments:

phil said...

The fans at the Horseshoe get similar treatment when entering the stadium except they are sprayed down with lice, bedbug and crab louse repellent lotion.

Bigasshammm said...

way to ruin such a wonderful image Phil.

Damn