Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Friday, November 16, 2007

In his own words: Javon Ringer - Little Brother

Even though it's not OSU related, got the email below from MZone reader Lisa and just had to put it up...

Hi guys,

I love the site, you always keep me laughing. Anyways, my Dad
inadvertantly came across a Michigan State radio show in Grand Rapids
tonight where they were interviewing Javon Ringer. On why he went to
Michigan State, "Well, I took my visit and they guys were great. They
treated my like a little brother." My Dad said he waited for laughter
or some acknowledgment that it was a joke, but really Ringer just went
to State because he was treated like a little brother. I'm going to
try and find the clip but I thought you guys may have some other
sources or ways to find it. It was on AM 1340 in Grand Rapids.

Thanks,

Lisa

Classic!

If anybody can get us a clip, we'd sure appreciate it.

1 comment:

ohio_guy said...

The upside for Mike Hart is that he is really getting to know who his family is through all of this. He learned who his little brother was and his daddy just taught him an important life lesson.