Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Friday, November 02, 2007

Beer Bong Friday...Sorta

After scouring the Internet for a good Beer Bong Friday clip, I came up empty. Oh, there were plenty of new Beer Bong vids out there, but they were of the garden variety ("Steph's first beer bong. Tee-hee-hee.").

Then I stumbled across the clip below that had me laughing. And since it's set in a bar, I thought that was close enough to count...



Yes, I've been humming the tune all day since I found it, too.

9 comments:

Daniel said...

Hilarious! Nice find!

Out of Conference said...

I think everyone should own a velvety Lt. Sulu.

Reed said...

It's official. George Takei scares me.

(Curse you out of conference for beating me to that joke!) ((No, not really. Don't curse you.))

whetstonebuck said...

It's this stuff that causes me to rethink the whole freedom of speech concept...

...and become a lifetime member of the NRA.

Now, pardon me while I poke out my mind's eye with stick.

beast in 'bama said...

Thanks, OOC. I needed that today.

BARman said...

That's you, isn't it, Yost?

roger said...

The Asian guy is the doctor from "Knocked up." He's actually a comedian doing stand up.

Katie said...

Speechless------------------>

BadazzBlue said...

I hate you for putting that song in my head, but that is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen come off of youtube. Thanks, I guess.