* If you're a U-M grad, of course you're making more than Penn State, Purdue and Minnesota alums.
* Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed (Michigan) Man.
* Did UCLA coach Karl Dorrell fire an assistant via text message?
* What is it with U-M players and flashing their privates?
* Crop circles, Buckeye style...
What are the odds it'll say "Fuck Michigan" in the corn next year?
* EX-ND and new Cleveland Browns QB Brady Quinn sure knows how to make friends in his new hometown - by charging the fans for his autograph.
* Finally, got the following email recently from MZone reader CB...
I know that to listen to Cowherd is borderline like kicking you in the balls, and for that I'm sorry, but with limited options, I do listen.
Funny thing from today's show...he was referring to Spurrier being angry about the admissions dept. at SC (with good reason), he was running down how all the top 10-15 schools make concessions on certain guys...then he mentioned Michigan. His gist was "Michigan is a great school...heck, the 2 guys that handle represent me and handle all my money are both Michigan law school grads. I don't have a single Ohio State Buckeye anywhere near my money."
I thought that was pretty amusing. So, at least every now and again, he's not a complete d-bag all the time.
CB, I beg to differ. He's still a d-bag. And that's not true about OSU Bucks not being near his money -- unless of course he never eats at fast food restaurants.
Thank you, goodnight! I'll be here all week.