Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Friday, March 02, 2007

Beer Bong Friday: Shut Uuuuuuup

God, remember this annoying whine from your college days...



This is one instance where if we did "Your Life vs. College Life," College Life would lose.

6 comments:

Out of Conference said...

Yeah, but in college you still got your way with the whiny voice chick. Now I get the couch.

MGoBlue93 said...

Rule #1: college life ALWAYS wins!!!

Rule #2: In case college life doesn't win, see rule number 1.

coeds are always better than cubicles and beer bong friday is always better than casual dress friday... annoying song notwithstanding.

Anonymous said...

dude college life always wins, hands down!!!!

for instance today i had to deal with 2 co-workers who were at each others throats on who talked about investments to what clients & who got credit, blah, blah, blah oh & also had to ass kiss a jack ass old man just have him bring me some money to invest.

sooooooooooooo yeh college life will always and forever FREAKIN RULE

Ungar Kelt said...

College life sucks, huh? How many guys in their late 20s and above are assisting their wives with a beer-bonging this weekend? (Crickets....)

dtw2phx said...

Well, if I were married...I think my husband could give me a hand. I'd be up for it!!! (lol)

Newspaper Hack said...

Yes, I have to agree -- college life always wins.

Also, if I end up the girl I'd dating, it will be no problem. She is beer-bong compatible.