* MVictors has a nice piece on the 1926 Michigan squad which was
Rumor has it that even then, the University tried to charge the two guys standing near the bulldozer on the left a seat licensing fee.
* Gary at MemphisTider put up a good post recently about his ideas for a cfb playoff. Everybody has an opinion on how it should go. He offers a couple different scenerios.
* Fanblogs.com asks: Why isn't Charlie Weis in hot water after his team keeps getting smoked by any team with a pulse? (HT: DW)
* Sparty recently won where it counts most: the national mascot champion at the Universal Cheer Association's national championships at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. It is MSU's third victory in four years at the competition.
According to the Detroit News article linked above, Sparty overtook Minnesota's Goldy Gopher in the final round on Friday with his "Sparty's Spectacular" routine, in which he did his interpretations of KISS, Lord of the Dance and Justin Timberlake.
Yes, you read that correctly: Lord of the Dance and Justin Timberlake.
* Finally, we may just have another segment of the Blog Co-ed Showdown brewing with this (we-assume-now-former) Louisville cheerleader that so many of you sent us pictures of (bless you):
To see some of the many other pictures we couldn't put up on a family site such as the MZone, check out this link. WARNING: Not remotely safe for work unless you work at Penthouse.