This is one M-OSU clash where there are no losers. So click on the link above to find out how to donate to the school of your choice.
* Been meaning to put up something on this since reader scoat sent it to us. Apparently some folks at Purdue are less than pleased with the inflatable objects "popping up" at Ross-Ade Stadium...
* Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker...Jim Tressell? (HT: MB)
* Big(gest) Man on Campus - Charlie Weis on 60 MINUTES. Even more shocking? Halfway thorugh the story, they show the ND students at the Purdue game and...turns out they're key janglers, too! (HT: Ori)
* Looks like Heath Shuler had the best day of any Vol yesterday as the former UT QB won his congressional race in North Carolina.
* Sad news out of Miami -- 'Cane defensive lineman Bryan Pata was shot and killed yesterday at his apartment complex, just two hours after practice had ended. (HT: PJM)
* Finally, Matt sends us a little gallows Meeechigan humor. Watching the Ball State game and the, uh, less than stellar play in the second half by the second string, Matt's buddy said he was sick of watching Michigan's DBs chasing Ball State receivers around like "girls chasing boys on the playground." To illustrate the point, he sent us the following picture his friend made...