* The MZone gets a nice mention on WriteOnSports.
* While the public might get the impression Lloyd Carr is just an always-serious ol' football coach, this Free Press article points out nothing could be further from the truth.
* Want to play the "what if..." game? Check out where teams would end up in the BCS based on various results with the Colley Matrix. (HT: AHS)
* Liberty Mutual has announced its 10 finalists for Coach of the Year and Michigan's Lloyd Carr is among them. Show your support for the man who has answered all his critics by leading Michigan to the bring of the BCS title game by voting early and often! (HT: AS)
* "There will probably be some rioting...but I don't think it will be too bad." That quote is from an OSU student interviewed in this clip on WBNS in Columbus. Gee, I feel so much safer now going to the game Saturday. (HT: DW)
* Even iTunes is getting into the spirit of the rivalry. For $5.99 you can buy the "Season Pass" which gets you the 1973, 1997, and 2002 games in full. Plus, you get two ESPN commercials featuring the rivalry. Also, you get this year's game as soon as it's available. The individual games are available for $1.99 apiece. (HT: MA)
* Finally, our pal Peter Bean over at Burnt Orange Nation devotes his entire "Under the Hood" post to the Michigan-Ohio State game. It's one stop shopping for all the stats of the two teams this season.