* While Michigan or USC could claim the #2 spot, I (although not Benny), give the slight edge to the Trojans. Their game against ND was impressive. More impressive than Michigan's victory over the Irish? Not at all. But based on the totality of the season, SC gets a very slight bump to the #2 spot.
* We almost dropped Florida due to our No Whining By Coaches rule which has been repeatedly violated by Urban Meyer. However, we'll keep them at #4 for now and hope the Hogs fix this problem for us.
* LSU is playing great ball now and looked impressive in its victory over Arkansas.
* Wisconsin could be the most untested #7 in the history of college football.
* And we feel for Sooner fans. That replay debacle in Eugene looks ever larger now.
* Might have ranked WF too high. But, we don't look at our previous polls (most of the time) when we do our poll. We simply try to rank the teams from 1-25 at the current time.
* Sorry WVU, you no longer get credit for last January's Sugar Bowl and must now be ranked solely on the 2006 season. Oops.
Leave us your thoughts on our poll in the comments section.