* Ohio State is hands down the best team in the country right now. They don't dick around, they just go out and take care of business.
* As stated, Michigan's victory wasn't pretty but the defense was suffocating (and to the folks who commented we were "holding back" something for Ohio State, please. Do you really think Carr wanted to play Henne all game or only be up 10-3 late in the third quarter? The sad truth is, our offense isn't the same without Manningham. In the last three games, Henne has just two TD passes after throwing 12 in the first six games).
* While USC made a valiant comeback attempt against Oregon State, they were completely outclassed for three quarters. This game could have and should have been a blowout if not for some missed opportunities by the Beavers. The Trojans were very sloppy. But with the schedule USC has left, they have a great chance to work their way back into the hunt.
* Props to Texas for coming back but once again, they danced with defeat. And Texas Tech isn't exactly a power. However, Colt McCoy continues to impress.
* Anybody else notice that since Tommy Tuberville complained about the BCS rankings, etc., his team has looked like shit? They barely beat a crap Ol' Miss team.
* Still can't tell how good Wisconsin is because the only truly good team they've played this season is Michigan (which they lost).
* Wazoo is the best 3 loss team in the country.
* Man, I loved seeing Miami lose again even with all their suspended players back.
* What the hell is wrong with FSU? A down year is one thing, but with the talent they have, they should never be losing to teams like Maryland (sorry, Terps).