* Benny and I struggled with USC and Michigan as to who should be #2 and who should be #3. In the end, a case could be made for either.
* Louisville looked average in their win against Cinci. As such, we dropped them because, as we've always said, it's not just about being undefeated. It's who you play. And the Cardinals' big win over Miami isn't looking so big anymore.
* A case could be made for either Tennessee, Cal, Texas or Auburn in the #4 spot but Texas has only beaten Oklahoma and got roughed up at home by OSU, Cal lost to Tennessee but beat a pretty good Oregon team and Auburn beat Florida but didn't get an offensive TD and their loss was at home to a Razorback team that got smoked by SC. Hence, Tennessee takes the #4 spot in our poll.
* We still have nothing judge WVU by. And judging by our ranking, we still don't believe. Would they still be undefeated if they played Florida's schedule? Highly doubtful.
* Michigan's win against Wisconsin is looking better each weekend.
* The order for spots 21-25 could be picked out of a hat.