* Nestor over at Bruins Nation has found another "Hugh Johnson" clip, the "alleged" UCLA Internet fan/reporter. We say "alleged" because we agree with Nestor -- this smells bogus. Looks like a USC practical joke.
For UCLA's sake, I really, really, really hope it is.
* For Michigan fans who don't live in the Detroit area, check out Detroit News writer Bob Wojnowski's weekly college football column. Always entertaining. Maybe Drew Sharp can rent a sense of humor from him someday.
* SiC sends us this story from the Ann Arbor News taking a look at Michigan's new zone scheme for the O line.
* Reader DevilGrad poses a very interesting question in anticipation of the Texas-Tosu game:
Which number will be bigger?
A) Number of points Ohio State scores against Texas
B) Buckeye fans arrested in Austin (keeping in mind that most Austin public libraries are open on Saturdays).
* Finally, because Buckeye fans are always complaining that we never put up enough Ohio State material on this site, we present this picture from reader LRC. Apparently Tosu fans have been arriving in Texas all week and he snapped this photo of one visiting a horse farm on the outskirts of Austin.
In a sad footnote, we're told the horse in this picture had to be put down after this encounter.
Enjoy the games today.