The Top Ten
1. Wisconsin (Go Big 10!)
2. UC Santa Barbara (Yost has been there, Yost agrees)
3. Arizona State (With Porno Cheerleaders, a no brainer)
4. Indiana (No longer just a b.ball school)
5. San Diego State (Steve Fisher ends up there, they make the list. Coincidence?)
6. Florida State (No real surprise from what we've heard)
7. Ohio (Bobcats trump Tosu in Ohio for this honor)
8. Georgia (Apparently largest cocktail party is just another day at UGA)
9. Tennessee (We tease UT a lot here but we bow in respect for this honor)
10. McGill (Muh-who?)
Since many of you may not get the magazine, strictly in the interest of journalism, we here at the MZone have obtained a copy so that we may better report for this post. So allow us to live vicariously through a few other schools as we offer our thoughts and comments on the universities and co-eds that made the list/pictorial.
- According to the article (see, we read it), UC Santa Barbara covers 989 acres on the Pacific coast. Ocean + Party School + Girls who like to be naked. Why didn't we apply there?
- The best hangout on the ASU campus is the Pussycat Lounge which is owned by porn star Jenna Jameson. That explains so much.
- FSU Cowgirl Jenn Sterger is pictured with Seminole Jordanna who says (folks, we're not making this up) her goal is "to become the next Paris Hilton." Gee, talk about lofty ambitions. May we suggest she start by fucking Matt Leinart.
- Best kept secret about FSU: a female-to-male ratio of 57-43. Daaaaaamn!
- Wait a minute...UGA has the same ratio! WTF!?! Let me speak for all M alums in saying we got screwed!
- UGA hottie Devon Fowler says she wants a "guy with a personality." Yeah, riiiiight.
Ok, time to go try to get the magazine back from Wangs who seems to be taking this "in the interest of journalism" bullshit too seriously.