Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Friday, December 02, 2005

How You Can Tell The Season is Almost Over

Talk about excitement. Somebody pinch me and tell me I'm not dreaming after getting the email about the games for tomorrow:

THIS SATURDAY'S ESPN GAMEPLAN SCHEDULE 12/3/2005
-------------------------------------------------------------------
11:00 AM
-----------
Ch. 775 - Nothern Iowa @ New Hampshire
Ch. 776 - North Alabama @ Northwest Missouri State
----------------------
2:30 PM
-----------
Ch. 777 - Southern Illinois @ Appalachian State
----------------------
6:00 PM
-----------
Ch. 775 - Furman @ Richmond

All I have to say is, thank God Southern Illinois vs. Applachian State isn't on at the same time as the Furman-Richmond brawl. Ok, time to go set my TiVo.

2 comments:

Benny Friedman said...

Sadly, I watched a fair amount of last week's New Hampshire game. They have an incredible offense, plus I'll watch any game that's being played in the snow. Besides, these games will probably be better than the Big XII championship.

Yost said...

"Besides, these games will probably be better than the Big XII championship."

You are a psychic my friend.

And I caught the end of the Furman-Richmon game. Actually was the best game of the night.