Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

And so it begins...

What is this blog? Well, it's about Michigan football. Comments, critiques, compliments, criticisms and a little funny thrown in for good measure.

Three of my M alum friends and I have been emailing back and forth, everyday, during each football season for the last couple of years. Sometimes our emails number close to 30 after big wins or tough losses. And while we're all huge Michigan fans, that doesn't mean we don't disagree often (as you'll soon find out). So I figured, if we can procrastinate that much during the week, let's see if others want to join in. Hey, if we're not going to get any work done, why not drag some complete strangers down with us.

So, here it is. This is my first blog so pardon the rookie mistakes I'm bound to make as I get this up and running (hell, I don't even know how to add pictures yet).

Welcome and...

Go Blue!

10 comments:

Didre said...

This blog needs a design change. Where's the maize and blue? The theme looks like something some Florida school would have.
I actually have some knowledge on how to do this. I just need some info from you.
I posted this in the Comments section since it wasn't a new football topic. Am I following proper blogging etiquette?

Yost said...

Didre,

I do need design help! Let's figure how to "maize and blue" this thing up!

Didre said...

I don't know if this is a good or bad thing for my work productivity. Is it more or less traceable? Can I finally start using profanity?

Yost said...

Not sure what "Blogger rules" are re: profanity. But if it's in relation to Michigan again blowing a fourth quater lead, then by all means, profane away. I think the Powers that Be at Blogger would obviously understand that.

Wangs said...

Who are you two clowns? Do you want to get together for and play ball with me some time?

M82 said...

The design of this site turned out very nicely.

As for the rest of the Michigan football season...?

In quasi HTML:

{jinx}remainder of Big 10 opponents{/jinx}

{pray}defense strengthens{/pray}

M82

Yost said...

LOL, M82!

Yost said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yost said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yost said...

Guys, just testing to see if these are being forwarded to all of you. They weren't going through earlier.